- When you request additional information, register on our website or sign up for our newsletter, NotifyWorks will ask you to provide basic information.
- When you purchase our service, NotifyWorks will ask you to provide billing information.
- NotifyWorks uses common web technologies such as cookies and other means, to track interactions with the company's website and emails.
Use of information
- NotifyWorks uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- NotifyWorks may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the company's promotions and events.
- NotifyWorks may use information collected to improve our website and services.
- NotifyWorks does not share, sell, rent or trade information collected with third parties for their promotional purposes. NotifyWorks may share information with other companies that work on our behalf.
- If our company is sold or a change in control of the management occurs, we have the right to provide the information collected to the buyer or new management.
- Clients of NotifyWorks may submit data or information to the Company's services ("Client Data").
- NotifyWorks will not review, share, distribute or reference any such Client Data except at your request, in accordance with our Subscription Agreement or as may be required by law. NotifyWorks may access Client Data to prevent or address service or technical problems at your request in connection with client support matters. If we do so we will do so as your agent for that purpose to protect confidentiality of the information.
- NotifyWorks may review Notification Library templates from time to time to improve its service.
- Clients are encouraged to submit and request Notification Library templates to the Company's Master Library and NotifyWorks may use such templates in its Master Library forever as it sees fit.